Maitake Extract Powder Maitake Mushroom Powder
Chopped maitake polysaccharide is one of the maitake extract, by
glucan, glucose, xylose, fucose, xylose, mannose, implants of
different chitosan complex sugar and a small amount of protein.
1) activate immune function.
2) induce natural apoptosis of cancer cells.
3) inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
4) prevent metastasis.
5) prevent normal cancer cells from becoming cancerous.
6) synergistic synergism with anticancer drugs.
7) reduce the side effects of chemotherapy.
8) induce T cell differentiation and improve human immunity.
|Maitake Mushroom Extract Technical Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic|
|Polysaccharides (UV)||30% Min|
|Particle Size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||5% Max|
|Heavy metals||10ppm Max|
|Total plate count||10,000cfu/g Max|
|Mold & yeast||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Statements: Non-Irradiated, Non-GMO|
|Function: Improving immunity, anti-cancer, lowering blood pressure and
preventing obesity, anti-aging, widely used in food, cosmetics and
|Packaging: 1kg/aluminium foil bag, 25kg/drum (37*37*50cm).|
|Shelf Life: 24 months stored in original packaging away from the light, and
under the optimal temperature 10~25℃.|